In your proposal letter, please answer the following questions:
-What genre/topic are you going to do?
-Why did you choose this topic/genre?
-What will your final product look like?
-What steps will you take to get there?
Example
Dear Ms. McCloskey,
For my first project I want to create a short story based around the theme of unknown romance. I got the idea from the Twilight series I just read recently. As well, from the movie The Notebook.
There are several steps I have to do in order to complete the short story. First, I have to do some research on how to create a short story and what goes into it. I then have to create my characters and the plot. Next, I have to put my ideas down on paper and start drafting. With my drafts I have to outline, revise, and conference. Then, after all my drafting processes I would create my works cited page with all my resources, then my reflection page on what I learned and liked about doing my short story.
Sincerely,
Student Name
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment